Like the rest of the city of Chicago, I woke up avoiding ESPN to avoid watching the highlights of the biggest loss in recent memory. Although being tremendously outplayed in the first half, the score was only 14-0. Rodgers came out dealing and it seemed like he was about to drop 5 TDs on the Bears defense, however they got it together and started to limit his production. One problem, Jay Cutler couldn’t move the ball and decided to sit out the biggest game of his life. If you can stand, you can play. Simple as that. Big Ben played with a broken ankle and jaw this year, and won. Should be a fantastic Superbowl considering two of the NFL’s historic franchises will go at it, just wish it was Da Bears.
- @siftshow Bomp Pop Guy is absolutely gassed 1 month ago
- @cta Booted off two trains while waiting at Armitage. You're the worst 11 months ago
- @laughfactory_ch hey free drink guys? https://t.co/LSBT1vaRjY 1 year ago
- @lindzsays classic mix up 1 year ago
- @AaronLemingNFL White Sox win 3 straight vs Boston. Hater. 1 year ago