Illinois is making strides in terms of unemployment, now at 9.3%, which isn’t anything to brag about. Economy is recovering, just need employers to open their check books and start to bring on new employees.
- @siftshow Bomp Pop Guy is absolutely gassed 1 month ago
- @cta Booted off two trains while waiting at Armitage. You're the worst 11 months ago
- @laughfactory_ch hey free drink guys? https://t.co/LSBT1vaRjY 1 year ago
- @lindzsays classic mix up 1 year ago
- @AaronLemingNFL White Sox win 3 straight vs Boston. Hater. 1 year ago